2. What kind of personal data
We collect and process personal information that you provide when you contact us. We do not process more personal data than is needed for the purpose, we always strive to use the least integrity-sensitive data.
- Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, e.g. your name, e-mail address and phone number. You provide this voluntarily when you contact us.
- Information we receive from public records.
- Information we receive when you register for our events, sign up for newsletters or answering questionnaires and surveys etc.
- We collect anonymized IP addresses for the sake of analytics. The IP number will, if possible, be linked to the company in question.
- We do not collect any sensitive personal information e.g. ethnicity, race, health information.
3. How we use your personal data
- To understand your needs, provide you with a better service and respond to your enquiries.
- For the purpose of implementing contracts between us.
- To provide advice and support to our customers and prospects.
- To analyze how many unique visitors we receive to our webpage and follow up visits for the purpose of marketing related communications and sales.
- To provide you with newsletters.
- To comply with legal process.
- To respond to requests from public or governmental authorities.
- To protect the rights, safety or property of Enjay.
4. How do we protect your information?
- Our working methods, procedures and IT policies are designed to safely process your personal data.
- Only persons within Enjay who need the personal data to perform their duties have access to them.
- Our security systems have a very high degree of protection against intrusion, destruction and other changes that may pose a risk to your privacy.
- Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
5. Legal grounds for collecting your personal data
In order for us to process your personal data, there must be a legal basis for the processing;
Processing is necessary due to the fulfilment of a contract.
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may send out newsletters, event invitations and other marketing material if you have signed up for this. If a service we provide requires your consent, we will always ask you to give your consent to such service, we will always collect it in writing. Where we rely on consent as the lawful basis to use your personal information, you always have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting us
We have a legitimate interest in contacting you when you provide us with your details, to manage our relationship with you and to monitor and improve the use of our webpage and to send you marketing communications. Where we rely on the legitimate interest as the lawful basis, you always have the right to object to our use by contacting us.
6. How long do we save your data?
Enjay do not to collect or store personal data beyond what is necessary.
- We save information during the time that there is a business relationship.
- As long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of why we treat your data. When your personal data is no longer required in connection with the purpose, we are no longer lawfully entitled to process it.
- As long as there is an obligation to save the data by law, regulation or governmental decision.
Jobseekers - Application for advertised position
When you apply for a job with us, we need to save your information to manage the recruitment. When a position is filled, this may be questioned for a period of two (2) years according to the discrimination legislation. Enjay can thus end up in a dispute and might need to be able to present his case with documentation as evidence. Enjay are allowed to save the documentation we need, ie the application documents can, and should, be saved for two (2) years. This is done with a balance of interests as the legal basis.
If you did not get employed to the advertised position but want Enjay to keep your application for the purpose of contacting you for future needs, this is done with legal basis consent. You may then fill in such consent. You can recall your consent at any time. If you have given your consent but Enjay have not contacted you, the data will be deleted after two (2) years.
Jobseekers - Spontaneous expression of interest
You can register your interest in working at Enjay without applying for an advertised position. If we find it interesting to save your information, you must consent to the processing. You can recall your consent at any time. If you have given your consent and Enjay have not needed to contact you, the data will be deleted after two (2) years.
Customer, supplier, reseller, consultant or agent
If you are a customer, supplier, retailer, consultant or agent and you have entered into an agreement with Enjay, your personal data will be saved as long as it is necessary for us to be able to fulfil the agreement with you, however no longer than five (5) years after your last contact with the company. However, this does not apply if we need to save your personal data for a longer time due to one of the one of the reasons listed below.
We can process your personal information for direct marketing until you withdraw your consent.
We maintain all documentation that we are legally obliged to save. E.g. accounting information in accordance with current accounting legislation.
7. Transfer of personal data
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to it or if it is not necessary to fulfil our obligations under contract or law.
To be able to deliver our products and services
It is sometimes necessary that we share some personal information with our partners, mainly contact information, to complete the business/installation. In cases where we transfer personal data, we establish confidentiality agreements. We always take great care when transferring your personal data and take appropriate security measures.
Your personal data can also be disclosed in order for Enjay to be able to comply with certain legal obligations. They may also be transferred to the police and other relevant authorities when this is permitted and necessary by law.
IT systems and software provided by third party suppliers
Suppliers may process your personal information when they provide services to us. However, these third-party suppliers are processors and only process your personal information according to our instructions. We always enter into a binding agreement with suppliers that includes a duty of confidentiality and require them to comply with the requirements of applicable legislation regarding processing and transfer of personal data.
If all or part of Enjay's business is sold or integrated with any other business or company, your personal information can be forwarded to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors and transferred to the new owners of the company operations.
When a transfer of personal information across borders is required to comply with applicable law to protect the personal information. Enjay has daughter companies in Europe and will therefore transfer your personal information across borders. Transfers will only be made to companies in the EU or EEA (all EU Member States, Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein), or other countries or international organizations that ensure an adequate level of protection. In any case, transfers to other countries and international organizations may only be carried out in full compliance with the Data Protection Regulation and Articles 44 to 49 of that Regulation.
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser in order for us to gain insights on user behaviour. This helps us improve user experience and site functionality. You can adjust how your browser handles cookies in its settings.First and third-party cookies
All cookies are associated with a specific domain. If this domain matches the one you're currently on then the cookie is categorized as a first-party cookie. If the domain doesn't match then it's a third-party cookie. While first-party cookies are sent only to the server setting them, a web page may contain images or other components stored on servers in other domains (like ad banners). Cookies that are sent through these third-party components (third-party cookies) are mainly used for advertising and tracking. Most browsers allow third-party cookies by defaultSession cookies
A session cookie is deleted when the client shut down (such as the user's browser). However, web browsers may use session restoring, which makes most session cookies permanent, as if the browser was never closed.Permanent cookies
As opposed to session cookies, permanent cookies won't be deleted when the user closes the browser, instead it will expire at a set date or after a certain length of time.Analytics cookies
Analytics tools use a set of cookies to collect information and report site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors. We use;
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- LinkedIn Insights
We may also use Pixel tags. These will track the actions of users of the website, measure our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the website and response rates. We use;
Managing your Cookies
- LinkedIn Insights
If you have accepted cookies and no longer want the information collected to be saved, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to remove cookies. You can also in your browser automatically decline cookies.
Your mobile device also offers similar settings – Limit Add Tracking on iOS devices and Opt Out of Interest-based Ads on Android devices. You can restrict the use of data concerning your app use for the purpose of targeting advertisements based on your interests.
9. Rights of the data subject
Since this policy is about how your personal information is processed, we also want you to know what rights you have, your rights are listed below. Normally, rights can be exercised free of charge. We will respond to a request from you without undue delay, normally within one month. If we for some reason need more time, or if we cannot meet your request, we will inform you. We may also request additional information from you if it is required for us to be able to confirm your identity and ensure that it is you and not someone else who tries to gain access to or control your personal information.Registry extract
You have the right to get a registry extract of the information we process about you.Rectification
If the information we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have the information corrected.Right to limitation of treatment
You have the right to contact us and request limitation of the processing of your personal data.Right to be deleted
You have the right to request deletion of your personal data;
- If the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- If the treatment is based solely on your consent and you withdraw the consent.
- If you oppose treatment that takes place after a balance of interest and there are no legitimate reasons that weigh heavier than your interest.
- If the processing of your data has not followed the applicable law.
- If deletion is required to fulfil a legal obligation.
- In some cases, however, we cannot accommodate a request for deletion, for example if we are required by law to save the data.
If deletion occurs, we will notify them to whom we have disclosed your information. We will also inform you, at your request, whom we have disclosed your information to and which information about you that has been deleted.
Right to data portability
This right applies to any personal data that you have provided to us based on your consent or if the treatment is based on a business agreement with us. If so, you have the right to get your personal data in a digital format to use elsewhere.
11. Data Controller
Company: Enjay AB
Address: Lockarpsvägen 6b, 213 76 Malmö
Corporate identity number: 556865-3751
Phone: +46 40-12 33 30
If you want to exercise your rights, have questions or complaints regarding Enjay's processing of personal data, email to email@example.com. It is also possible to report complaints directly to the Data Inspection https://www.datainspektionen.se/